Biography

Eazy-E Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Wife, Career, and Net Worth 

Eazy-E

Eric Lynn Wright, better known as Eazy E, was a rapper from the United States. Unfortunately, he passed away in 1995.

Wiki, Bio, Family, Siblings, Childhood & Education

In California, Eazy E was born to Eric Lynn Wright. It was a Compton neighborhood known for its criminal activity. Kathie and Richard gave birth to him. Eric’s mother was a school administrator, and his father was a postal worker.

Eric did not complete his education because he dropped out after finishing tenth grade. He began selling drugs to make a living because he lived in a certain type of neighborhood. Well, he did make a fortune selling drugs like marijuana. His friend has no recollection of him selling cocaine to anyone.

Eazy-E’s Age, Height, Weight, and Body Dimensions

Eazy-E was 31 years old when he died, having been born on September 7, 1964. He stood 1.59 m tall and weighed 65 kg.

Eazy-E
Eazy-E posing for a photograph(source Instagram)

Eazy-E’s Profession & Career

Eric became Eazy E after deciding to make sense of his life and do a better job! He rose from the drug trade to become a rapper. In the garage of his parent’s house, he began recording songs.

He first began recording in the 1980s. He joined N.W.In 1987, alongside popular names such as Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, MC Ren, and DJ Yella.

He began working on a record with his friend Jerry Heller. Jerry owned 20% of the stock, while Eric owned the remaining 80%. After his death, Ruthless Records was given to his wife. The debut album, ‘Eazy Duz It,’ was released in 1988 and was an instant success. His song was number one on the Billboard charts!

After Heller became manager, N.W.A began to split up. Heller’s attention was drawn to Eazy, as the other members of the group could see. He did make peace with Dr. Dre before he died.

Achievements and Awards

Few people can successfully exit the drug scene. Because of this business, some people have destroyed their own lives! Eric’s cousin was shot to death and did not live to see another day. Eric escaped at the right time and made sense of his life. He realized it wasn’t going to last long! He used his talents to become a better person and to earn a living. He’s become a rapper!

It is the greatest accomplishment of my life! He left the criminal underworld to become a dedicated artist. His song was also charted on Billboard. What else does a rapper require?

Eazy-E’s Salary and Net Worth

Eazy-net E’s worth was $8 million as of July 2022. He earned this through his rap career. ‘Ruthless Records’ was his own record label. It now belongs to his wife! He worked extremely hard to achieve a certain level of success in life.

Quick Facts

Celebrated NameEazy-E
Real NameEric Lynn Wright
GenderMale
Age at the time of death31 years old
Birth Date7 September 1964
Date of Death26 March 1995
Birth PlaceCompton, California, United States
NationalityAmerican
Height1.59 m
Weight65 kg
Sexual OrientationStraight
Marital StatusMarried
WifeTomica Woods (m. 1995–1995)
ChildrenYes ( Lil Eazy-E, Erin Bria Wright, Dominick Wright, Daijah Wright, Raven Wright, Baby Eazy-E (E3) Musician, Marquise Wright, Elijah Wright, David Wright Eazy-E)
DatingN/A
ProfessionAmerican rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur
Net Worth$8 million
BrandsN/A
HobbiesN/A